Table of Contents:
*Please Note: Due to following CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our employees, please expect an average shipping delay of 4 weeks.
Domestic First-Class and Standard Post typically take 3-7 business days for delivery. When using expedited shipping method such as UPS 3-Day or UPS Next Day, please remember that our warehouse requires 1-2 business days for order processing. Thus, expect a UPS Next Day shipment to arrive two days after the order was placed. For 3 Day, look for the package after 4 days.
International and military orders may experience delays in shipping due to inbound and outbound processing. First-Class International and Standard International Shipping orders typically take 3-6 weeks for delivery.
Orders that include a comic print may also experience short delays in shipping due to processing and printing.
We do not ship orders on the following US holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the following Friday
- Christmas Day
Holiday Order Deadlines 2020:
These order deadlines are guidelines for when we know we can place your order in the mail in time for the Holidays during normal shipping timelines. Once your package has left our building we cannot guarantee that the shipping services will deliver them in a timely manner.
- USPS First Class Mail: December 9th
- UPSP Priority Mail: December 10th
- USPS Priority Mail Express: December 14th
- UPS 3 Day Select: December 11th
- UPS 2nd Day: December 14th
- UPS Next Day: December 15th
- USPS First Class International (Africa/S. America): November 21st
- USPS Priority Mail International (Africa/S. America): November 21st
- USPS Priority Express International (Africa/S. America): November 28th
- USPS First Class International (Europe/Asia/N. America): November 28th
- USPS Priority International (Europe/Asia/N. America): November 28th
- USPS Priority Express International (Europe/Asia/N. America): December 5th
- Service-Mail Innovations: November 27th
* Please allow an additional week for shipments to Africa, South America and Central America.
Rates are calculated before checkout is complete, so feel free to try multiple methods for the best fit.
Please note that UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. No tracking is available for First-Class International or Standard International Shipping Orders.
Most countries charge import duties and customs fees. These can vary widely. The recipient of your order will be responsible for any and all customs fees and duties. The whole customs clearance process can also cause delays beyond the shipping timelines listed above and while we're sorry when these delays happen, they are outside of our control. I know, they frustrate us too!
Contact customer service if you need help or have any additional questions.
- UK: Due to the changes in the United Kingdom’s VAT tax as a result of Brexit, as of December 30th, 2020, we will be pausing any new orders to the United Kingdom.
- EU: Due to changes in VAT Regulations for E-commerce sites, we cannot ship orders placed after June 30th, 2021, to countries within the European Union at this time. Here for more information.