Product Details

New!

  • Choose a thumbnail to view the image
  • Tycho Scarf
  • Tycho Scarf
  • Tycho Scarf

Tycho Scarf

Accessory

$24.99


Product Description

Tycho is my handle, so it probably goes without saying that I think this scarf is pretty rad.  There isn't anything I don't like about it.  I love the palette, I love the pixels, all of it.  I was not aware that I cared so much about scarves, of any kind, but I do now. 

90% of the scarf is made of acrylic. The remaining 10% is comprised of modern spandex. Each scarf measures 62 inches long by 6.5 inches wide.